Mozoon was born in Saudi Arabia in 1994. She has always been interested in drawing images with paint and charcoal. She first found this Art a fun thing to do; nevertheless, with time, she got seized on it. She has always been an influencer towards Art and Creativity, which made her passion more competent. In 2013, she had a new love for Art; portraits were fascinating to her. She started learning to draw and paint in charcoal, oil, acrylic, and mixed media. This Art kept mounting in her heart from time to time, and with time, she started to be interested in “Abstract Art,” which she felt; was a moment of discovery and expressing her inner self.
Today, she is a zealous self-taught Abstract Artist, painting in acrylic, oil, charcoal, and mixed media. The work is her journey of discovery and expressions embodied in paintings. Expressing the thoughts and feelings from the journey, experience the continuous discovery of the inner self-represented in a piece of Art.
Awards and Achievements
- Mozoon won her 1st Award as 1st place in 2018 in Al-Deraiya Souk for a talent discovery Competition by the Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia.
- The 2nd Award was secured by her in 2022 as an honorable mention in the art show international gallery’s “7th Abstract” art competition in LA, California, USA.
- She has been a participant in three group Exhibitions and five Events in Riyadh, KSA. 2017,2018,2019.
- A collective exhibition “RigenerArte” at the Medina Art Gallery.in Rome, Italy – Mar 2023.
- Metaverse decentralized reality group exhibition by M.A.D.S art Gallery, the gallery located in Spain and Italy – April 2023.
- The holy art gallery in London & Athens « ART ON LOOP LONDON-ATHENS – Digital Exhibition Show London » June 2023.
- Digital exhibition « Artifact »at the Hamptons fine art fair in hamptons ,New York. July 2023.
- Featured in New York https://www.artupclose.com/mozoon
- Japanese magazine, 365 Art + Business Magazine, CASE 45 “ NIRVANA “
She has also been a member of the Saudi Arabian society for culture and arts in 2018 and a member of a Volunteering Art group (art 9), painting on the hospital walls and painting with patients to provide joy and comfort to their hearts 2017-2019.
She believes that the best motivation comes from starting one’s work of art with excitement, inventiveness, and loyalty. It demonstrates that not only are there moral and ethical arguments for this, but it has also been shown to be financially advantageous for the organization that adopts it.
Mission and Vision